Quality of Service abbreviated as "QOS" is a technology that enables traffic prioritization. QOS requires a network that has substantial performance and reliability.ACD enables QOS on all portions of its network natively.
A major reason for QOS is used is to ensure traffic such as voice traffic is prioritized over regular data traffic, such as web browsing or file downloads. ACD's is able to operate Voice over Internet Protcol services, including our phone service, iPBX Hosted Service, and SIP Trunks directly accross our network core, because we have invested in the Cisco, Adtran and Metaswitch routing and switching equipment to be able to guarantee your voice traffic is prioritized.
QOS allows us to classify security threats, such as Denial of Service Attacks and prioritize that traffic low so that it does not interfere with customer network operations. QOS also enables us to enhance the priority of routing protcols, such as OSPF, BGP4 and to inspect and differentiate different types of MPLS traffic.
- Substantially enhanced voice quality accross IP Networks
- Reduces affect and risk associated with Denial of Service Attacks.
- Allows guaranteed performance of network applications
- Paired with MPLS Services Quality of Service ensures applications can have a minimum amount of bandwidth allocated.
About the Technology:
- IP traffic is assigned Quality of Service Markings, to allow the ACD network to recoginize the priority of traffic. These markings ensure traffic is placed into the proper processing queues.
- Full Quality of Service can be implmented accross multiple types connections and prive networks including MPLS.
- QOS allows full functionality of voice grade circuits, including traditional faxes, modems and other data oriented phone devices.
ACD has QOS deployed in every corner of our network, it is compatible with nearly all of our services and connections, from low cost DSL, to Ethernet, T1 or T3, or up to our Fiber optic service you obtain QOS service from our network.