Download a full list of Features Here!
Available Phone Handsets
Available Conference Room Phones
Upgrade Your Communications Service
Are you ready to upgrade your businesses phone system? ACD. iPBX brings a big business phone system to your business without the upfront expense of a new Phone System!
For a low monthly fee you get a state-of-the-art communications system for your business!
Never buy a maintenance contract! Never pay a programming fee! Never pay for an upgrade!
Using our breakthrough technology of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over ACD's state-of-the-art network, you can efficiently use one connection for all your communications needs.
Standard and Premium Service Levels
From small "mom-n-pop" shops to large businesses and institutions, we have the right solution.
Multiple offices? Home workers? No problem! We'll combine them into one secure communications system!
Our standard Hosted iPBX service delivers you a powerful, full-featured, business-class phone system without the cost and hassle of having an on-site PBX. Standard calling
features include Shared Line Appearance, Multiple Appearance Directory Numbers (MADNs), Call Pick-up Groups, Music on Hold, and Short Code Dialing.
Premium Hosted IP PBX service adds additional communications capabilities to our standard offering
with features such as Unified Communications, Auto Attendant, Remote Worker support, Automated Call Distribution (ACD), and more.
Real Business Benefits!
Focus on your business - not your phone system
- No premises-based equipment to install, maintain, or occupy space.
- Administrators and users easily manage and control all communications features from any web browser.
An End-to-End Secure and Reliable Solution
- ACD.net delivers a High Quality, Reliable solution over its managed network.
- ACD.nets' network will automatically handle calls and messages during power outages. In case of disaster, employees can forward calls to home or mobile phones.
- Flexible infrastructure can grow as you grow.
- Existing phone systems can easily integrate into our Hosted iPBX - providing better support for home workers and satellite offices.
- Make the ACD iPBX the last phone system you will ever buy. Feature upgrades are done in the network ' seamless for you
Easy Management and Administration
- Perform Moves, Adds, and Changes (MACs) at the click of a mouse.
- Tailor calling features to individuals or groups. Control call forwarding, SimRing, and call rejection through our web portal.
With Hosted PBX Service, get the features you really need
Hosted IP PBX service delivers you the power of a PBX over your company's existing T1 line or broadband Internet connection. All you need at your business locations are the
business phones that operate over your business LAN (and we provide those!). Bundle our Hosted IP PBX service with our High Speed Internet service and save money on our fully
Features of our Standard Hosted PBX service include:
- Web portal for do-it-yourself changes and feature activation and management
- Caller ID, including name and number Voicemail
- Call forwarding
- Call transfer
- Speed dialing
- Find Me Follow Me
- SimRing (up to 5 phone numbers, including cell phones)
- Call hold, including Music on Hold
- Attendant Console
Through our easy-to-use web portal, you have complete control over how your phone system is set up and used.
Easily make changes to your Multi-Line Hunt Groups or Multiple Area Directory Numbers, enable/disable phone settings such as call forwarding, short dial codes, sequential and simultaneous ringing, and much more.
Our Hosted IP PBX service allows for a central administrator (office manager, secretary, etc.) to change settings on the phone lines for the entire business group, and individual users to have the same control
over their own extensions and IP phones.
|Standard Hosted IP PBX highlights
||Benefit to you
|Business Class Handsets
||Easy to use, integrated directory, simple adds/moves/changes
|Business group dialing and short codes
|Call pickup groups
||Easily take calls for colleagues in your work group
||Manage costs on a project or department basis
|Shared line appearance
||Lines appear on multiple phones with associated key. Great for small teams without a live receptionist
|Call hold with music or message
||Efficient use of idle time when callers hold. Custom announcements to promote your business
||Receptionist can see who is on the phone and easily transfer
||Delegated administration to easily control phone settings
|Turnkey installation, training, and support
||A complete business class phone system supported by our knowledgeable support staff
|All of the features of the Standard package plus...
||Increase employee productivity by routing office and mobile phone voice-mails to one mailbox. View and save voice mails online through a web browser
|Auto attendant with dial-by-name directory
||Ensures effective call handling and projects a professional image. Adjust based on time-of-day, or enable during closed hours only
|Multi-line hunt groups (MLHG)
||Maximize customer service/support teams' productivity
||Improved productivity through streamlined control of all communications from the PC
Company Wide Features
- Web-based Administration
- Auto Attendant
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Shared Line Appearance
- Outgoing Call Blocking
- Mandatory Account Codes
- Selective Call Rejection
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Screening List Editing
- Toll Restriction
- Find me/follow me (Sequential Ring)
- Business Group Dialing Plan
- Special Intercept Announcements
- Multiple Appearance Directory Number (MADN)
- Multi-Line Hunt Groups
- Music on Hold
- Click to call (with Desktop Assistant)
- Plus many more...
Individual station features
- Station-to-station dialing
- Do not disturb
- Message waiting lamp
- Attendant console (line state monitoring)
- Call park / retrieve
- Directed call pick-up
- Short codes (group and personal)
- Account codes (mandatory and optional)
- Internal/external caller ID presentation
- Distinctive ringing for internal/external calls
- Call forwarding (unconditional, busy, selective, fixed)
- Call rejection (anonymous or selective)
- Automatic recall (AR) and callback (AC)
- Call waiting (with or without caller ID)
- Caller ID / calling name (delivery and blocking)
- SIP Call Forking
- Find-me / follow-me (configurable via web portal)
- Plus many more...